Thursday, May 04, 2006

My bags are packed; I'm ready to go...

I'll be off to Rosemont today, writing for www.acen.org providing as-it-happens coverage of the event! Just one of many staffers writing, I'll have my assignments and then will update @ www.acen.org as time allows.

There'll be some material to follow when I get back on Monday; count on it.

Am I thrilled? Yes. Jazzed? Yes. Can't wait for 5 PM to get the fuck here already? Yes.

72 hours of fandom and fandumb. Hopefully I see more of the former than the latter. I'm compiling my list of "to-gets" already, and can't wait to see what the exhibit hall holds for me. There's the viewing rooms, the game rooms, the interesting characters I'll be working with and running into, it's going to be a good time. I have only been to three conventions in the past but by golly that number is going to get bigger and bigger. But until 5 PM... all I can do is wait. And work. More later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can do it! I believe in you!!

If anyone can get to the heart of crazy ass fandom....it's you.

;)